Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Damn not the quality of Xi'an

 Pm yesterday in Xi'an, pull me out of public toilets toilet after the people who keep calling me give you the money I asked her how much she said a quick result, I feel , with only 5 hair
I'll keep the toilet , but that the man line , she said no one must call me to do but no money with me, she was afraid to pull a few shouting numerous pull I run woman pulled me from the skin was less good yo ; mediation pull half a day I do not say I gave that woman friend with me to get her goods to pull my 5 cents on the toilet with me that 40 minutes to pull to pull her money she pulled Pull away I 've never experienced really depressed so the quality is not unreasonable people did not spread
fucking garbage

1 comment:

  1. Playyah on youtube - Videoodl.cc
    Playyah on youtube. Playyah's online youtube to mp3 320kbps music free on Vimeo. vimeo.com. Playyah is an innovative and cutting-edge video

    ReplyDelete