Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Enhance the experience of savvy baby tiger

 I am being a savvy understanding Tigers 9, a few days to prepare red 10. Personal Experience: raising baby tigers are not understanding the best use of badger, badger position and I believe we do not wordy, like high blood burst explosion hit many friends Badger Bar Ha ha. enhance the understanding I still think that the higher the better with the baby Gengu (which may start talking with others can not post Gengu baby too inconsistent). I promote the use of tiger understanding Gengu 1 4 Badger, and later had risen to 4 are used badger and Gengu not exceed 8. then rise to 5 pm At that time, so the burst of high blood sacrifice to kill wild boar. Gengu 9 results in capturing a pig. the result was successful.
then I continue to kill badgers. liters savvy 6 to 9 of the badger I used. The results failed savvy fell 2. I was just thinking is not the reason the pigs. So after some thought, all with the Badger. there is no way to catch the badger. still very easy to 5. Now to l 6, l 6, the last time I failed. so there are shadows haha. I caught a badger to rise 6 10. The results a success. I still believe that online users Gengu think next time must not be lower than the previous principle. perception is that any rate rise of 10 success rate with Gengu will not be lower than Gengu 8. co-savvy course is Gengu the higher the better friends. so after all the used to upgrade my understanding Gengu 10 Badger. And I think that also needs to enhance patient understanding. can not be successful overnight. I do not mean to say will continue to fail. means can not hurry. can not always get to understanding the night will be 9 or 10 it will take time. I was 6 perception of the average 4 days after the upgrade again. not a day rose into. now until 9 have not failed. so I too good to be cost savings.
this post just to talk about their experience. may Everyone has his own rise method. has his own luck huh. we do not have to blindly follow tentatively as a reference to it. find out their perception upgrade unique approach. the last hope for the perception of all 10 babies with great shopping haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment