Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New semester

 All in all not very good harvest six months , the examination was not very good final grade point average last semester or more than ten , six hundred points difference also failed
; new semester , the study section of the students are desperate to learn , I can only bless them , want them to take out their desired results. I can not neglect , and want to learn , specialized ---- Love does not love , but they have to learn have to do a difficult task in English ---- can not be ignored , do not work there is no time, I can not rely on luck, and luck should also be fair to it, run out No , so I can strive to do things their own must depend on myself, I was still young , the elderly , when the future need him too much , and now can not be greedy
on it! everyone Come on! for their own goals !

No comments:

Post a Comment